- We welcome and encourage your comments. However, comments from first-time posters are moderated and may not show up on the site immediately. We will review your comment as quickly as possible. All comments that follow the guidelines below will be approved and posted:
- We will not tolerate offensive or hateful comments about others or us. You can offer criticism, but let’s not make it personal.
- We don’t allow anonymous comments. If you’re passionate enough to say something, you need to be willing to attach your name to it.
- All comments are treated as public. Any submitted comments will not be treated as confidential information. We created this blog as a place to share. Not trade secrets.
- Please don’t post confidential information about anybody else. While we’d love to know the latest scoop on our competition, it’s just not cool. Bad karma. Don’t do it.
- By commenting here, you agree to have your name displayed with your comment and your email address to be viewed – but not abused – by your friends at The Barnstormer and the lady. We will not publish or share your email address.
- We strive to be as respectful of your information as we hope you would be with ours.
- When you visit our website, our server automatically recognizes your domain name, but not your email address.
- If you send us an email, we collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other information you volunteer – survey information or site registrations, for example.
- If you give us your postal address for a specific reason, we’ll use it for that reason and for that reason only.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may want to use customer information for something new and unanticipated, and therefore not covered in this privacy notice. But before we did anything like that, we would contact you and give you a chance to Just Say NO. Don’t be hasty, though. It’s likely to be something fun.
- You may prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us or sending us an email. On request, we’ll give you access to all the information (including proprietary information) that we have about you. If any of the information is wrong or outdated, we’ll be happy to correct it.
- We maintain appropriate security measures in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we’ve collected from you.
- If you think for any reason that we’re not following these policies, please let us know.